Sunday, November 20, 2011

All that I ask.

All that I ask of the people in my life is that they will never give up on me.
That they will continually fight for me.
I want them to stand behind me on even my weakest of days.
I want only the truth from them, even if it hurts like hell.
I want friends and family who can make me laugh when all that’s left to do is cry.
I want loved ones that know when to hold me and when to let go.
I want advice and encouragement; grace and correction.
I want listening ears and wise tongues.
I want to learn and grow; I want to change alongside.
I long to be comforted with trust and hope.
I want powerful memories and stories to share.
I want peace and prosperity and many years to come.
I want safety.
I want anchors that pull me closer to the vast deepness of His holiness.
I want someone who is going to stand up for me when I am right and gently let me down when I am wrong.
I want compassion. I want depth. I want strength.


I want the purest form of love to flow from my relationships. I want raw, unadulterated, passionate bonds that bring me closer to God with every conversation.


That’s all that I ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment