Monday, September 12, 2011

God Sure is FIghting.

Seeing dreams become a reality is something that I have been yearning for for some time now. It feels as if all the dreams of those around me are either just sitting there festering or being destroyed. It breaks my heart and, if I'm completely honest with myself, destroys any shred of hope I have for my own dreams to become a reality. I have had a few arguments with God about this recently concerning the dreams of my family and I but I hadn't been getting the answers that I was desiring until this weekend when out of no where God planted a seed. It's incredible the way that God works, he definitely has an interesting sense of humor. It seems as if the moment we begin to lose all hope in a situation he shows up and shows up big.

As this seeds begins to become a reality I will share the details of this newly planted dream. I'm excited about it and am going to do everything I can to remain in the state of excitement including blogging about it.

God is good. Don't you forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment