Monday, October 24, 2011

Everything.

I want an antique white house.
One that I can fill with orphans and friends who need help.
I want a family that loves each other and every one else as well.
I want a partner in crime who wont hold me back but will propel me forward.
Someone who will go along with my crazy ideas and come up with more on his own.
I want children who love you with all they have. Children who are creative and use their talents for your glory.
I want to take care of people and pour all that I am into everyone else.
I want to love. And I want to be loved.
I don't want my life to be easy but I want it to be simple.
I don't and I won't do boring.



I want to give you everything;
So I give you this.
Everything that I want.
And I wait for you to give me everything that I need in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment