Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I Simply Remember My Favorite Things.

This is going to be kind of a weird post but it was extremely fun to put together. I definitely found out I'm a true southern girl while deciding what my favorite things are. Enjoy. Or don't.




Favorite Words:
Meandering. Breath. Darling. Create. Splendor. Relentless. Wander. Reckless. Nevertheless. Humanity. Inspiration. Heart. Ache. Rugged. Gnawing. Scarred. Tweaked. Fight. Monkey. Remain. Lovely. Flight.



Favorite Things:
Old books are my favorite. I have a pretty good collection of them. I just think that they are beautiful to look at and they hold so many memories. I would have an entire room full of them in my dream home


. Hugs from really good friends on a bad day. Who doesn't love that?




James Dean. Enough said.





This picture actually has a few of my favorite things in it. I want a typewriter badly. I would love to write a book on one and I think that eventually I will. I also love antique keys and stationary. I love getting letters in the mail.




I think this is gorgeous. I love antique jewelry and hopefully one day I will have one of these on my finger.



Reading. Anytime. Anywhere. But this actually looks like the perfect spot to enjoy a good book.




This picture reminds me so much of high school. I love riding in cars laughing with my friends. I also love big cars. I miss my Trail Blazer so much.





Listening to music and One Tree Hill. You can't go wrong with this picture. I know a lot of people don't like Peyton but I love her. She reminds me a lot of myself.




Stars. I miss my North Carolina stars.







My God mother has a tire swing in her back yard and this picture reminded me of her. Plus that tree is breath taking and the grass looks super comfy.




I am amazed at the artwork that God creates in the sky. Storms just remind me of how majestic He is. Plus they're pretty and when it rains I get to wear my rain boots.




Sweet Tea. Favorite.





I'm obsessed with flowers. Gerber Daisies are my favorite.







I LOVE this house. A lot a lot. I want to buy an old southern mansion and fix it up. I think it would be the greatest art project ever.








I love to worship and I love watching other people worship.









I think my favorite part about Fall is all the comfy warm outfits you get to wear. Boots and Sweaters are my favorite.












I will have a Great Dane one day. I will!









Fall. Leaves. Coffee. Cool weather. Bonfires.








I just want to steal him. He is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Ever. I miss my chiltrens from my daycare.



No comments:

Post a Comment