Monday, October 31, 2011

5 Ways To Win My Heart.

a. Be intelligent. In so many different ways. I love wit and dry senses of humor. If you don’t read any relationship with me would be hard. I love people who correct my grammar and know a different language. I like to learn from people.

2. Gentlemanary acts. Opening doors, yes ma’am and no sir, honesty, carrying heavy things, making polite conversation with strangers, helping the elderly, leaving a decent tip, being in control of your anger, and working hard to name a few.

c. Be creative. I love art. Photographers, musicians, comedians, and writers always steal my heart. Expression is always a good thing. Speak up and let me know what you believe in.

4. Smell good. Although not the most important thing this goes a long way. Your smell will stay with me for a while. Abercrombie is my favorite and always will be. Dolce and Gabbana is a close second. I also adore Ralph Lauren Blue (I actually wear this perfume) and Tim Mcgraw’s collection. Being clean also helps. Shorter hair, clean nails, and a well kept beard are all good things.

d. Loving Jesus and being a Man. Adoring Jesus and knowing how to treat a lady are trump cards. I am not a second choice and neither is Jesus. Knowing your Bible is an excellent way to enter my heart but knowing your God is a sure way.

No comments:

Post a Comment